Sculpture Sketch-Parts 1 + 2
1. For this technique I begin by mapping out the whole image,it's composition and basic preportions.
using light coloured chalk.
2. Now I draw it up roughly using a darker chalk,fixing the drawing into position.
3. Using charcoal I draw it a little more carefully ,putting down more detail and doing adjustments.
4. I now rub the whole drawing over with a cloth,putting a tone over the drawing.
5. I use an eraser to highlight the drawing and finally touch up with the charcoal.
Materials for this drawing as follows.
Chalk,charcoal,eraserand a cloth